Thursday 8 October 2009

Compact camera

Finally bought a compact camera for our anniversary gift!


It's a Canon IXUS 100 IS

Really small camera, not really a brainer to use, the size is almost similar to a credit card. The main reason why I bought this is so that my wife can use or when we'll be going to places where I don't fell like carrying my dslr, so that we won't miss any moment anywhere we go!

Initially want to buy the more expensive Panasonic Lumix LX-3, a compact camera with a really fast lens, but after careful consideration, we decided to settle for a smaller compact instead. No doubt LX-3 is the best in its class, but I can't guarantee whether it can fit into my pocket or my wife willing to compromise her hand bag space for bigger compact! So now I've extra cash for my next addition to my slr family. Still considering between an ultra wide angle or a speedlite?

No comments:

Post a Comment